For the purposes of this document, the contact telephone number is (+34) 948.685.000 and the contact email address is email@example.com.
This Legal Notice regulates the use of said domain.
You should also know that the contents and services of this website, and the conditions of use therein, may be changed without prior notice.
CONDITIONS OF USE
Persons under age must obtain permission from their parents, guardians or legal representatives to access the services provided. VIUDA DE CAYO SAINZ S.L is not liable for any data on this matter being inexact or false.
The portal may be used for legal purposes and therefore the user is obliged to make lawful and honest use of the portal, and in accordance with these General Conditions of Use, to not use the services of the portal for activities that act against Spanish legislation, morality and public order. The user therefore assumes all the responsibilities for any damages incurred by the owner of the domain or third parties that might come about as a result of illegal or prohibited practices, which include but are not limited to the following:
- Manipulate or alter this website in any way without previous consent from the owner of the domain, who shall not bear any responsibility for said manipulation or alteration by third parties.
- Any act that might damage, make useless, overload or deteriorate the Portal and the services and/or impede normal utilisation by Users.
- Introduce and/or use computer programs, data, defective files, viruses, malicious code, computer, telecommunications or other equipment, regardless of its nature, that might cause damage to the Portal, any of the services, or any assets (physical or logical) of the information systems of the domain owner.
- Infringe the rights of third parties to privacy, image, protection confidentiality of data in communications, and intellectual and industrial property.
- Hide and falsify the origin of email messages.
- Utilise false identities, supplant the identity of others in the use of the Portal or any of its services.
- Reproduce, distribute, modify or copy the contents of this page, unless there is authorisation to do so by the domain owner or under the law.
- Transmit user names and passwords to unauthorised third parties.
In general terms, the domain owner is not liable for any damages of any kind or nature incurred by use of the website, and for any damages incurred from infringing the rights of intellectual and industrial property by users and/or the lack of veracity, accuracy and relevance of the contents, nor may it be held liable for any interruption of service, inadequate functioning or inability to access the service.
The domain owner shall not be responsible for any damage caused by the presence of viruses or any other type of malicious software that might cause alterations to the computer system of the User.
The website, including but not limited to, its programming, designs, logotypes, text and/or graphics, are the property of the provider or the party that has a licence or express authorisation by the authors.
Regardless of the uses to which they may be put, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialisation all require previous written authorisation from the domain owner.
The user undertakes to not commit any acts against the rights of intellectual or industrial property.
The provider expressly authorises third parties to directly reroute to the specific contents of the website, which in all cases be redirected to the main website of the provider.